If you wish to expand your knowledge in your field of study, then you have the chance to apply for the Master of Business Administration Global Leaders Scholarships offered by the Deakin University in Australia. The educational programme is designed to assist those intelligent and motivated students who intends to pursue an MBA degree programme in in Healthcare Management. The sponsorship will cover a part of the study cost of the applicants.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: MBA degree programme in Health Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this award the candidates must meet these criteria
- The applicants must be prospective international student.
- The applicants must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- The applicants should have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies
- Mode of Applying: The aspirants are advised to enroll in the online portal of the university and complete the application process. The students will be accepted automatically and will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must provide these necessary documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts showing courses taken throughout the year and grades received. Translations of the same are also required if they are not in English.
- Award Certificates
- Formal Identity Papers (your passport)
- A CV and personal statement
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience
- A graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years’ management/professional work experience
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (QPP) and three years’ management/professional work experience
- Language Requirement: The aspiring students are recommended to submit a score in the following English language tests:
TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
- Deadline for Application: Application is open throughout the year!
The chosen students will receive a 20% fee reduction of the total course cost for the complete duration of the study.