If you have obtained a first-class in your bachelor’s degree, then you are highly welcome to participate in the Master’s Excellence Scholarships for UK and EU Students offered by the University of Essex which is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship programme is designed to support worthy and intelligent international students who intends to pursue a master’s degree programme at the University of Essex in UK.
The University of Essex is a public research university valued for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility, and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments. The university value and support the ongoing development of professional knowledge, expertise, and skills in the students.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2021
- Institution: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: UK and EU countries
- Available Course: Any postgraduate courses apart from MBA.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must:
- Be classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposes.
- Must be entirely self-funding for their studies.
- Then applicants must be applying for a full-time Master’s.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are expected to apply online for the master’s degree coursework of their choice, they should complete the application process.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide these documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement.
- Entrance Requirements: The aspirants must hold a first-class honors Bachelor’s degree from a UK University or equivalent to get admitted in a master’s degree programme at Essex.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students are required to submit the results of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
- Trinity ISE – Pass overall
- Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall
- KITE – 426 – 475
The qualified accepted and deserving students will be awarded 25% of the total tuition fee amount to complete their education at the university.