With the hope of fostering the education of high achieving and motivated students in UK, Newcastle University is pleased to offer its Masters in Finance Funding for International Students which is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study programme is designed to assist international student who will be commencing a master’s degree programme at Newcastle University in UK.
Newcastle University is a UK public research university based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. It is ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings, and in the top 25 of most UK rankings. They seek to prepare students to be the leaders and problem-solvers of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- Institution: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Available Award: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from different part of the world are eligible.
- Available Course: Masters in Finance
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- Aspirants must complete the application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Have an offer of admission for 2021 entry to the Finance MSc
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- have previously studied at a University with a firm academic reputation or ranking
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- Then be classified as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be granted this opportunity, you are to take admission into the master’s degree coursework. Then fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students may be asked to submit these documents at the time of admission: proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The entry requirements vary from one country to another, so applicants must check the entry requirements of their country.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to take the IELTS or TOEFL test to show their English language skills, if their main language is not English.
Newcastle University will provide the award of £5,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees of the successful student to study in UK.