With the hope of fostering the education of talented and deserving students, Newcastle University, UK is offering its Master’s in International Business Management Scholarship which is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to assist international students who wish to start a Masters degree programme at Newcastle University in the UK. The university is devoted to offering its students with an exceptional education experience.
Why choose to apply to this university? The university is committed to providing its students with the best facilities and academic excellence. It has award-winning teachers who are committed to supporting students in attaining their long-term objectives.
Closing date for Application: 1 June 2021
- Institution: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Available Award: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Course: Master’s degree programme in International business management.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to International Business Management MSc
- Candidates must hold a UK 1st Class or international equivalent Degree
- Candidates must have previously studied at a university with a high academic ranking or reputation
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this educational opportunity, you are required to take admission in the appropriate degree coursework. Upon successful enrollment, candidates must complete the online application form which included submitting a 1,500-word essay in response to the issue, all submissions must be written in English.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit these documents: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested students taking this admission must have to go through the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose main language is not English must submit an IELTS qualification of 6.5 or other comparable test qualification with no sub-skill below 6.0.
Newcastle University will provide one scholarship that is worth £5,000, which will be payable towards the cost of tuition fees.