The University of Birmingham in the UK is actively accepting applications from intelligent and worthy students who intends to enroll in the Metallurgy and Materials Engineering field work. The educational programme is titled Materials Science Entry Scholarships.
The funding opportunity will support those deserving applicants who wants to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham. Interested students from across the world are welcome to apply.
The University of Birmingham is a public research institution that was established in 1825. It is located in Edgbaston, Birmingham. The university seeks to optimize student learning and equip students for their future goals.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Not known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: EU, International and UK students
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet these criteria to be qualified:
- All aspirants for undergraduate courses in Metallurgy and Materials will be considered for these endowments.
- The Materials Science Entry award is awarded to undergraduate students in Metallurgy and
- Materials in recognition of academic accomplishment, based on academic performance at A level.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered automatically, you must take admission to study at the university. There is no need for extra application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirement: Students must have A level or comparable international qualifications (including the International Baccalaureate or a recognized Foundation Programme). All candidates must achieve appropriate grades in their examinations.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must demonstrate sufficient level of English abilities through IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or other proof.
Every successful student will receive the award amount of £3,500 to cover the cost of their studies in the UK.