Studying abroad has been is the dream of many students, if you are looking for financial support to achieve your dreams then grasp this opportunity. The MEDIBANK International and UTS College is offering an opportunity to apply for the MEDIBANK International Education Scholarships.
The scholarship scheme is designed to recognize brilliant and outstanding international students from across the globe who will enroll in any diploma program at UTS in Sydney.
The University of Technology, Sydney(UTS) is one of Australia’s leading and innovative university providing practice-oriented teaching programs to the students. The UTS campus is located in the southern gateway to Central Business District of Sydney. Its main administrative and faculty buildings are grouped within three different adjacents provinces.
Why you should study at UTS College? The university offers more than 210 postgraduate and 130 undergraduate courses across varieties of subjects. By coming to this university you will experience student life in Australia and create your personality and critical thinking ability for networking with people.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 30 April 2021
- Provider: MEDIBANK
- Department: UTS College
- Course Level: Diploma Program
- Value of Awards: Sum of $4,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: Two
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible.
- Available Courses: Successful students will be awarded in any diploma program offered by the university
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the seekers must meet the necessary requirements below:
- Candidates must have arranged their MEDIBANK OSHC through UTS College
- Candidates must be have registered recently at UTS College in either UTS Foundation Studies or UTS College diploma course
- Aspiring students must hold an outstanding excellent academic performance( also maintain excellent attendance) in the initial stage of the above course having undertaken the full course load.
- The scholarship is available to only Overseas students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For this study award, UTS International will automatically consider all eligible international students who will be applying to any diploma program at the University of Technology, Sydney. There is no need for separate application or document for the course program application.
- Supporting Documents: All applications needs the necessary supporting documents: an academic transcripts, a certified copy of your English test score, a statement or portfolio to be submitted along side a complete application to UTS.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates are recommended to meet the entry requirements in order to gain admission to their chosen program.
- Language Requirements: All aspiring students are required to meet the UTS’s English language requirements.
MEDIBANK will provide an award worth $4,000 to the outstanding aspirants to study at the UTS for the 2021/2022 academic year.