Scholarships are great tools that provide students with the opportunity to get a degree. In the light of this, the educational award named Medibank OSHC and Digitary VIA Grants are provided by the RMIT University in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The objective of this scholarship scheme is to support the education of those outstanding students who wish to study or get a degree in Australia.
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is classified as a five-star university in education, employability, education, infrastructure, internationalization, creativity, involvement and specialization.
Application Closes 27 June 2021
- Institution: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Vocational, Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Available Awards: About 24
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must apply directly to RMIT
- Then must hold a conditional offer for a vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate program with the condition upon submitting certified copies of academic documents from your previous qualifications undertaken outside Australia and New Zealand (excluding International Baccalaureate Diploma and UK Cambridge GCE A Level qualifications)
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are advised to enroll in the degree programme at the university. After enrolling, they can complete an Expression of Interest.
- Supporting Documents: Students are to attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirement: For applying for admission, you have to meet the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: These are the available options:
- An accepted English language proficiency test,
- An accepted English language provider
- A recognized qualification
Each candidates will receive the amount of AU$621 at RMIT. Single OSHC for one year only with a value AU of $621, credited into student’s RMIT account after the census date.