With the aim of supporting the education of talented and motivated students, Queen’s University, Canada is delighted to offer its amazing educational opportunity through the Mehran Bibi Sheikh Memorial Scholarships which is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The aim of this study grant is to support international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the University in Canada.
Queen’s University is highly-ranked in Canada of more than 175 years old. It seeks to offer and foster holistic, diverse opportunities that engage students, support their unique needs and wellbeing, and help to equip them for future success.
Application is currently Ongoing!
- Institution: Queens’s University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Available Awards: Two
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Any course area in the undergraduate degree programme offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Aspirants must have applied in their first year in any undergraduate programme at Queen’s.
- Must have achieved academic excellence
- Then Preference will be given to international students who have Pakistani citizenship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To partake in this programme, you must sign up on the MyQueensu portal and carry out the application process through NetID or Student Portal for the desired programme. Eligible applicants will be automatically evaluated.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Identification certificate
- Official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum of 75% average on their high school diploma or 2.9 GPA to get into a UG programme at Queen’s.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- Cambridge English – 175
Queen’s University will provide sum of $1,500 to two successful international students toward an undergraduate programme in Canada.