Do you wish to acquire a Law degree in USA? If yes.. then you are encourage to apply for the Merit-based College of Law International Awards offered by Syracuse University College of Law. Interested and eligible students are welcomed to take part in this wonderful educational award.
The scholarship scheme is available for citizens of the united states, permanent residents or international candidates who wish to study in the undergraduate degree at the university in USA.
Syracuse University College of Law was established in the year 1895. It is a Juris Doctor degree-granting law school of Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York. It offers 11 joint degree programs to the students. At this university, there are a variety of excellent options available, depending on their preferences and goals.
Application Deadline: 15 July 2021
- Institution: Syracuse University
- Department: College of Law
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Home and Overseas Students
- Available Course: Undergraduate degree in the field of Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must have a high school certificates with an excellent record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this opportunity, you are required to take admission in the appropriate degree course work. There is no separate application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college, or university attended.
- Entrance Requirements: All students are expected to go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose main language is not English are required to submit proof of English skills such as TOEFL, IELTS score.
The Syracuse University College of Law will cover the tuition fees of the successful and deserving students.