Are you looking for financial support to commence your academic journey in UK? If yes.. you have an amazing opportunity to apply for the MetaCompliance Scholarships offered by Ulster University.
Interested UK and EU students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in Cybersecurity at the university are welcome to apply and achieve their career goals.
Ulster University is a multi-campus public university based in Northern Ireland. It is the biggest in Northern Ireland and the second-biggest on the island of Ireland. The university place a firm emphasis on skills-based practice and field-work, their undergraduate degrees include an optional placement year where you can get the chance to work in industry or study abroad.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: UK and EU students
- Available Course: Undergraduate degree in Cyber Security
- Admissible Criteria: Home and EU students will be accepted into the programme.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates must take admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide a a 500 – 1000 word essay on the following topic: What are the top 3 Cyber Security threats facing Generation Z?
- Admission Requirements: The least requirements for admission is the equivalent of three A-levels at CCC.
- Language Requirement: All candidates applying for this programme (both home and international) are recommended to submit proof of English language ability in order to gain admission.
Every eligible scholar will get an award sum of £1000 to support their study at the Ulster University in the UK.
- Institution: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Sum of £1000
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK.