Turn your ambitions into achievements by participating in this educational opportunity offered by Michael E. Weintraub. Interested students are welcome to apply.
The educational programme is aimed at assisting domestic intelligent students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Why apply for this programme? By joining this programme, the most financially deprived students will be provided financial support. In eliminating financial needy, the Michael E Weintraub Esq Grant goes a long way. He gives Weintraub the perfect dose of inspiration and encouragement to move on in the right direction toward achieving career goals and ambitions.
Application Deadline: 1 October 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from the United states.
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the appropriate degree
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet the given criteria:
- You must be a high school senior scholar who is currently enrolled in a recognized and accredited university, institution, or college
- Then be a high school senior scholar who is at present registered in a familiar and accredited university, institution, or college.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates have to write an essay on the topic “In what way is your university education instrumental to achieving your life goals?” and then, must submit your application along with your original essay with complete and precise details to Michael E Weintraub Esq through this email at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Students from submit an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must provide previous year degrees with an outstanding academic accomplishments
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you are required to have an eligible score in an accredited examination in English Language e.g IELTS.
Michael E Weintraub will provide a one-time award of $1,000 per year to the winning students. Furthermore, the grant is free money or gift money.
- Institution: Michael E. Weintraub
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $1,000
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic
- To be taken at: USA