Michael Giannulis is happy to provide financial support to those motivated students who wish to acquire a degree in the USA. If you are interested in this award, you must be currently enrolled at one of the approved and well-known US colleges or universities in the country.
The Michael Giannulis award is a worth the sum of $1,000, it will be awarded to the interested students who will be pursuing a higher degree course work at any esteemed university in the USA.
Michael is an intelligent and experienced business-owner who is fully aware of the benefits of building a successful career, education is the most important factor. He believes that higher college or university education is one of the keys to an excellent career in America.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2021
- Provider: Michael Giannulis
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Higher degree or university degree
- Value of Award: $1,000
- Mode of Application : Online
- Available Awards: Not Specified
- Nationality: US students
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from United States.
- Available Courses: Higher degree or university degree from any esteemed educational institution.
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled at any approved US colleges or university in the state.
- You must be a freshman, sophomore, or a junior.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must submit an essay via an email as an attached word file : email@example.com. The following should be submitted along side the essay: Full name, Contact number, Email ID, Mail address, High school graduate date, University or College you currently registered at, Current GPA, Personal Bio-data not more than 290 words.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students must write a detailed, interesting and useful essay of about 700-850 words on the subject: How Do you Scale Your Business and Improve Operations.
- Entrance Requirements: An excellent high school certificates record.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge in both Spoken and Written English.
Michael Giannulis award is a one-time cash prize of $1,000, and is available for the winning student. The grant will be sent directly to the aspirant’s bank or financial aid account.