The Micklin Law Group, LLC is proud to offer the undergraduate financial aid in the USA, to recognize the efforts of outstanding and deserving students. Interested students are welcome to apply for this educational programme, it is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The study programme is available for all USA students from an approved college, who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme. This grant is worth up to $1,000 and will be given to the eligible applicants.
The Micklin Law Firm, LLC’s lead lawyer and managing partner, Brad Micklin is a family law attorney who works on the interests of father and men. He was awarded his B.A from Temple University in Pennsylvania before schooling at the Widener University of Law in Delaware.
The benefits of applying for this programme is that, the organization will provide you with some financial assistance until you get your degree, it is a twice-yearly needs based on scholarship scheme. One support will be awarded for the spring and fall semester each year. The institution hopes to help students of the next generation to impact positively on their society through this application.
Application Closes 30 June 2021
- Organization: The Micklin Law Group, LLC
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Value of Award: Sum of $1,000
- Nationality: USA students only
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: USA citizens are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the candidates must meet the given criteria:
- You must be accepted into an approved college in USA
- You must have a previous year’s degree from an accredited college.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students are obliged to fill out the online application form of the undergraduate degree programme at the organization.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates may be asked to provide certified copies of qualifications, a transcripts of results, and copies of other relevant documents
- Admission Requirements: Previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic record is the required criteria.
- Language Requirements: Candidates whose main language is not English are recommended to have a good score in an accredited examination such as IELTS, in order to be considered for admission.
The Micklin Law Group, LLC will provide grants worth $1,000. The grant will be given twice a year.