It is the dream of many students to acquire a bachelor’s degree but due to economic hurdles some are unable to do so. For helping students achieve their dream, Midland University is willing to offer its International Student Scholarships in USA.
The study program is designed to assist intelligent international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree course work at the university in USA.
Midland University is a private Lutheran liberal arts university situated in Fremont, Nebraska. It was established in the year 1883, it offers more than 30 undergraduate bachelor’s degrees and three graduate master’s degrees. By studying here, you will extend the knowledge and skills gained in their studies to further human interest and solve society’s problems.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2021
- Institution: Midland University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Course: Any course area in the undergraduate programme offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must have attained the required GPA.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students must register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can contact [email protected] for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college, or university attended. A record of at least four years of schooling is needed in order to evaluate the application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold an excellent GPA to be able to secure admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students from a non-English speaking country are required to provide evidence of English language competence through one of the language tests.
Midland University will provide the $2,500 to the successful candidates for their complete course of study up to four years.