Intending to foster the education of students, Melbourne Institute of Technology is happy to support international students through its Academic Achievement International Awards, so they can acquire a degree in Australia. The scholarship scheme is open foe the 2020/2021 academic year.
The study award is designed for those students who desire to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the area of Business and Information Technology and Engineering.
Melbourne Institute of Technology is a well-known prestigious educational organization in Australia. It offers a collection of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs to home and foreign students in Business, Accounting, Information, Technology, Computer Networking, and Engineering.
Why you should study at the Melbourne Institute of Technology, here, you will acquire the logical knowledge you need to set-up a career in the business, IT, or engineering world. The institution grant its student beneficial opportunities, it also provide access to career prospects.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Value of Award: The award covers 30% of the tuition fee
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: Five
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from students across the world will be accepted
- Available Courses: Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Networking, Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Telecommunications), Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Networking, and Master of Engineering(Telecommunications).
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, candidates are required to meet the requirements below:
- You must have obtained an average overall percentage of 75.0%, with no individual result below 70.0% in the previous trimester and have no low grades recorded (no exemptions will be considered)
- You must have completed a minimum of two trimesters full-time according to course requirements of program at MIT.
- You must hold a minimum attendance record of 80% in all stipulated classes.
- You must have made the fee payment for the consequent trimester’s full-time enrollment.
- Then you must have register in the course that you will be starting.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this educational programme, you are to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Melbourne Institute of Technology. After registration, applicants must submit a completed application form before the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Every applications must be guided by a 500-800 words essay outlining why receipt of the grant is relevant.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants are recommended to check the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirements: Aspiring students must have IELTS results with a total score of 7.0 with no band less than 6.5. Documentary evidence of a recent IELTS Certification must be provided along side the application (test date within two years of the date of application).
Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide the benefits below:
- Successful students will receive a one-off payment comparable to 30% of the tuition fee for the trimester in which the students registered.
- Up to five scholarships in each School will be awarded for each trimester.