It is the desire of many students to further their education, but are faced with financial obstacles. Apply for the Mollie Clay Prize at the University of West London to assist you studying in the UK.
The grant is accessible to students from across the globe, who wants to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of West London was established in 1992, the university has excellent academic support and facilities. Here, students are given opportunities for part-time learning, work-based learning, and opportunity to study abroad.
The advantage of studying at the University of West London is, the institution provides top-level of quality and outstanding teaching equipments. It also provide funding facilities for aspirants who are faced with financial crises and support them during their duration of study.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applying is 15 January 2021.
- Institution: The University of West London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Value of Award: Sum of £500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Award: One
- Nationality: Citizens from any country
- To be taken at: UK
- Eligible Nationalities: Domestic, International as well as EU aspirants can apply.
- Admissible Courses: Successful aspirants will be awarded in any course offered in the university
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the given criteria:
- Candidates must have enrolled under an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree coursework
- Candidates must hold good academic position and attendance record during your course of study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be considered for this award, applicants must have a place in bachelor or master degree program at the university. After enrolling, they are to complete an award application form and submit it via email to alumni-at-uwl.ac.uk or post to Office of Development and Alumni Relations University of West London St Mary’s Road Ealing, London
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are to submit two letters of reference, proof of their parents total household income, personal information, and evidence of academic credentials.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for this admission must have a previous year degree from any approved university.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must show good skills in English Language by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
Successful students will be awarded with one grant, which value is the sum of £500.