Do you want to become an expert in the field of Commerce? Monash University in Australia is pleased to support outstanding and deserving students through its International Master Awards in Commerce. The award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study programme is designed to support ten intelligent students who wish to enroll in the Master of Commerce degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Monash University is the second-oldest university in the state of Victoria, and it is one of Australia’s top engineering and technology universities. It provides students with high-quality education and learning experiences as well as employability assistance. The institution provides its students with a deeper sense of purpose, skills, and confidence to effect positive change through top-notch teaching and innovative educational experiences.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2021
- Institution: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Ten
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: Both Home and foreign students are eligible
- Available Course: Master of Commerce
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, the aspirants must:
- Hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- A current Monash student enrolled or intending to enroll in the Master of Commerce degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this programme, candidates must take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. Then all applications are to be submitted directly to the faculty.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Entrance Requirements; For applying for admission, students must meet the minimum entry requirements
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will have to meet the specific English Language Requirements of the university.
Monash University will provide tuition fees plus an allowance of $29,000 to the successful candidates to study in Australia.