With the aim of fostering the education of students in Australia, Monash University is offering its Zelman and Diana Elton Honours International funding for the academic year 2020/2021. The study award is available for both home and foreign students.
The main purpose of this scholarship scheme is to support outstanding students who wish to enroll full-time in Honours, writing a thesis in an ACJC area of teaching and research at a Monash campus in Australia.
Monash University was founded in 1958, the university is ranked among the top ten percent of universities worldwide known for its specific subject standards, in the QS World University Rankings. It provides a wide range of degree level courses and also provides great facilities for students in the respective field of study.
Why study at Monash University? Students are provided with an excellent and supportive community to help them concentrate on the improvement of specific skills in line with their needs and interests. The university aids student in obtaining knowledge and expertise to contribute positively in the world.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 6 November 2020
- Institution: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honours
- Value of Award: Total value of $3,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Award: One
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries can apply.
- Admissible Courses: The grant is accessible to Honours student who is writing a thesis in an ACJC area of teaching and research (Jewish Studies, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Israel and Middle East Studies) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified, candidates must have enroll or aiming to enroll full-time in Honours, writing a thesis in an ACJC aspect of teaching and research.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be enlisted in this program, you are required to take admission in the Honours degree coursework at Monash University. After taking admission, students will be considered automatically for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You are to submit your academic certificates, transcripts and a CV.
- Admission Requirement: The award will be granted to the most deserving student with a minimum of a 70 Weighted Average Mark (distinction average).
- Preferred Language: If English language is not your first language, then you must show proof of good knowledge in English language. Please check the English language requirements of the University.
Monash University will grant a scholarship worth $3000 per 48 credit points of study for the least number of credit points needed to complete the degree, for a maximum of one year.