With the aim of supporting students to acquire a higher degree, the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in USA is pleased to offer an amazing MS Scholarships in Physics programme for interested and brilliant students. The educational programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study award is intended for talented and inspired students who wish to start a career in academia, research labs or industry in the United States of America.
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is a public research institution that was established in 1898. They offer an exceptional education informed by diverse global-views grounded in tradition, heritage, and culture. They also strive to create a community of leaders and innovators in an environment that fosters a desire to advance and disseminate knowledge.
Application Deadline: 15 June 2021
- Institution: University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Available Awards: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: USA students
- Available Subjects: Masters of Science degree in Physics
- Admissible Criteria: Students must have obtained a bachelor degree or above in Physics, Math or related discipline with a 2.75 overall undergraduate GPA or, for those with US degrees, a 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale) in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate in this programme, you are required to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university
- Supporting Documents: Please provide academic transcript of all the previous school attended and other important documents.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have (or soon have) a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from a regionally accredited university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- TOEFL total score of at least 79
- IELTS combined score of at least 6.5
- PTE total score of at least 53
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette will provide the educational fund for students to complete their education in the USA.