Interested students who are looking for funding opportunity have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the MSc International Fashion Marketing Scholarships offered by Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK. The award is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The objective of this educational programme is to support overseas students who wish to undertake a master’s degree in International Fashion Marketing. Self-funded students who will be accepted by GCU will be considered for the opportunity and receive a specific amount deducted from the programme tuition fee.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has successfully scored 4.1 on five stars for favoring student experience. GCU is known for its excellent student support services that give the students a chance to be innovative.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- Institution: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Available Awards: Five
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subject: MSc International Fashion Marketing programme
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be accepted in the applied programme and must be starting their studies by September 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students are recommended to apply for the programme via the school student portal. The applicants will be considered if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following supporting documents:
- Official academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Letter of Recommendation/ Reference Letter
- Work experience
- Copy of passport.
- Entrance Requirements: The students must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to GCU in the applied master programme.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C
Glasgow Caledonian University will give the successful scholars a tuition fee reduction worth £7,500 towards the first year of study.