The University of Strathclyde is actively looking for talented and high achieving students to take part in its amazing educational opportunity named MSc International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships Programme.
The Programme is designed to assists high achieving and deserving students who wish to pursue a master’s degree programme at the university in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university situated in Glasgow, Scotland and was established in 1796. They provide a flexible, creative learning environment where its students can enjoy top-notch teaching experience and also provides excellent facilities.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Institution: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Business School
- Degree Level: Masters
- Available Awards: About 10
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible
- Available Courses: MSc in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management Management Science, Finance, Data analytics.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet all these following criteria:
- You must be self-funded and must hold an offer of a place on MSc International Master Project Management for September 2021 entry.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must register in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience, and future career plans, including their reasoning for joining this programme and why they should be awarded this application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent Honours degree qualification from British university or another comparable qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a non-English speaking country are recommended to provide proof of abilities in English.
Every eligible students will receive a partial tuition fee of €3000 to cover their study costs in the UK.