Murdoch University in Australia is pleased to support the education of outstanding and motivated students through its Nicholas and Jennifer Searcy Bursary. Interested students who are going through financial barriers are welcome to apply.
There are fifty awards available for overseas applicants who are going to take part in the undergraduate, honours, postgraduate research degree programme at the university.
Murdoch University is a public research university founded in 1973. It is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and has three Australian campuses. Murdoch Institution offers everything a world-class university should, from world-class academics and research to world-class facilities and learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: 9 August 2021
- Institution: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Honours and Postgraduate research.
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in the following areas:
- Business and Law
- Creative Arts and Communication
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the candidates must meet these criteria:
- Be registered in any study area
- Students who elect to undertake a supervised legal research topic honours paper or create publishable material such as an educational brochure or research paper related to Coronial Law or Practice.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to take part in this bursary scheme you are required to take admission in an undergraduate or masters degree programme at the university. After enrolling, candidates will be able to complete the application form for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students might be asked to submit A brief statement proposing work relevant to Coronial law
- A brief personal statement (no more than 300 words) regarding any hardship experienced by students – if applicable.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have the following:
- A postgraduate coursework qualification – You’ve completed other postgraduate qualifications which have involved a substantial research project, such as a Masters by Research degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must submit English language proof through:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – Internet-based – Minimum score of 90 with no band less than 20.
Murdoch University will provide the award amount of $3000 for students to finish their education in Australia.