The University of Washington Bothell is pleased to offer its educational programme named Natalie K. Lang International Student Scholarships. Interested students who wish to study in the USA are welcome to apply.
The scholarship scheme is aimed at helping those deserving applicants who desire to commence an undergraduate degree program at the university. The award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Washington Bothell was founded in 1990. It is an above-average public university situated in Bothell Washington in Settle Area. By coming to this university, you may have several educational opportunities. The university assists students so they can enjoy affordable tuition to speed up the completion of your program.
Application Deadline: March
- Institution: University of Washington Bothell
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Any field of study offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be an Overseas student intending to study at the University of Washington Bothell. Then be willing to register at the university for full-time winter and spring quarters.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, you are obliged to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After enrolling then apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You are expected to submit your CV, and a personal statement described on the application instructions, unofficial high school transcript from recent high school attended.
- Admission Requirements: All aspiring students must check the university minimum admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge in both oral and written English.
The University of Washington Bothell will cover the cost of tuition fees of the winning students for their undergraduate study.