Education plays an important role in our world today, it increases one’s comprehension, and creates a personality. Therefore, by showing great importance of education, the New Jersey City University is announcing its International merit Awards.
The objective of this scholarship scheme is to support talented international students who wish to start an undergraduate or master’s degree coursework for the 2021/2022 academic session.
New Jersey City University (NJCU) provides an excellent education to a diverse society. The institution is dedicated to improving the metropolitan area’s educational, intellectual, cultural, socio-economic, and physical climate and beyond.
Why you should study at New Jersey City University, the university provides top-notch education to over 8,500 students who reflect the dynamism of the of the University’s metropolitan Jersey City location. Here, students are provided with challenging and prestigious degree programs.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 21 January 2021
- Institution: New Jersey City University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and graduate level
- Value of Awards: Up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 each year.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- To be taken at : USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from all students across the globe.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and graduate in any course area offered by NJCU.
- Eligible Criteria: All aspiring students must register for a full time course (at least 12 credits- undergraduate or nine credits -graduate)
- Then you must be admitted and matriculated at New Jersey City University.
- Applicants must have an F1 visa or have applied for.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be part of this study award, then you are required to complete an I20 application at the university. After you have completed the application, successful students will be automatically considered for award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to gain admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, you must enroll with and maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language your are expected to provide evidence of English Language Proficiency at a sufficient level.
New Jersey City University will provide an award worth $1000 per semester that is $2,000 per year.