High achieving and inspired students who wants to acquire a degree in UK are welcome to apply for the International Awards offered by the Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU). The educational opportunity is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
This study award is designed to help those intelligent and motivated international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK.
GCU has lot of opportunities to access different educational programmes. By studying here, you will find outstanding facilities and teaching excellence at GCU, which will help them begin a successful career.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the appropriate degree offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet these criteria:
- Candidates must be an international student.
- Applicants must be self-funded undergraduate international students only.
- Then must enroll for a full-time course at the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be qualified for this opportunity, you are required to take admission to the university.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following supporting documents: personal statement, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must submit previous year degrees with an outstanding academic records
- Language Requirement: Applicants are recommended to go through the English language requirements page for more details.
Glasgow Caledonian University will provide a grant of £1,000 for the first year of their degree and £1,000 each following year. For four years, that is up to £4,000.
- Institution: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Sum of £4,000
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK