With the aim of providing good education for motivated students, King’s College London is happy to inform the public about the Norman Spink Scholarship Fund for UK and EU Students. The study programme is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Scholarship scheme is designed to assist students who desire to study Tax Law at the college in London. Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for and receive this award in the form of £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the programme.
King’s College London is an internationally prestigious university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realizing a vision of making the world a better place. With a strong network of 170,000 alumni, it has a broadened band of opportunities for its students and is ranked 31st globally and fourth in the UK for graduate employability.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2021
- Institution: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Master
- Available Award: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: UK and EU students are eligible
- Available Courses: Students can pursue the LLM Tax Law Pathway programme at KCL.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must have undertaken a one year LLM programme at KCL commencing in 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are to submit the general admission application for the programme through the university application portal. Students are required to submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Official degree completion certificate
- Mark sheets
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Personal statement.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must hold previous educational qualifications in high regards relevant to the applied programme to be accepted at KCL.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS of 6.5
The successful domestic, international, or EU students will receive £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied LLM programme.