It is the dream of many students to study in Canada but due to financial challenges they are unable to do so. So for supporting students, the North Island College is providing the English Proficiency International Awards to all high achieving students who wish to begin an undergraduate degree course work in Canada.
The scholarship scheme is aimed at supporting international students in improving their knowledge in the field of education at the university. If you wish to obtain higher education you are invited to this programme. The study award is for the 2021/2022 academic year.
North Island College was founded in 1975, it has 4 campuses and 3 centres serving 157,000 people and 80,000 kilometres of geography. It is a community college located majorly on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
Why you should study at North Island College? Initially, North Island College opted for a distance learning model that brought the college closer to the people. Mobile systems and short-lived experiment with a 160 ft former Whale Catcher ship, the Samarinda, were included in the distribution methods in an era before cable, Satellite TV and Internet Communication.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 31 March 2021
- Institution: North Island College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Tuition Fees
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Countries: Applications will be accepted from all nationalities.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in English offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: For you to be eligible for this opportunity, the candidates must meet the given criteria:
- You must be an international students (Not open for domestic students)
- You must be 18 years or older within the calendar year in which you are applying to study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this study award, the aspiring students must first take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the North Island College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are expected to meet the documents required at North Island College.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for this admission, applicants must go through the entry requirements of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are obliged to have these score in their English test:
- Students with the overall IELTS 6.5/TOEFL iBT 80/ CAEL 60 – $500
- Students with the total IELTS 7.0/TOEFL iBT 94/CAEL 67 – $1,000
- Students with the overall IELTS 7.5/TOEFL iBT 102/CAEL 74 or more – $1,500
- Students with the overall Duolingo English Test 120 or above – $1,000
The North Island College will provide an award of tuition fees to the intelligent and worthy international students.