Acquiring a bachelor’s degree is an investment that is worthwhile, so for helping students gain a degree Northumbria University is offering an educational opportunity named Undergraduate EU Scholarships. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The basic aim of this scholarship programme is to support those talented and deserving EU students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the University in the UK.
Why choose to study at Northumbria University? The institution is popularly known to be among the top ten universities in the UK. It is composed of two campuses with excellent architecture, new educational facilities, research facilities and lots more.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2021
- Institution: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from EU countries are eligible.
- Available Courses: Any course area in the appropriate field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, the candidates must meet all the given requirements:
- You must be an EU student with ‘international’ fee status.
- You must a self-funded student.
- Then must have a place or have registered into a full-time taught Foundation Year/Undergraduate degree or Integrated Masters course starting in Newcastle.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, then you are advised to take admission to the university. After enrolling, the programme will be applied automatically as a fee discount, no need for extra application.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following documents required by the university: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with an excellent results.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students must meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
The winning candidates will receive a grant worth up to £6,750 provided by Northumbria University in the UK.