Acquiring a bachelor’s degree is a profitable investment that can help you in achieving your educational and career objectives. So, by showing much relevance in education, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) is inviting students globally to be part of this international awards.
The scholarship programme is designed to assist student with high academic achievements who wants to study in the United State of America. To be eligible for this study award, aspirants must be a foreign students that wants to commence an undergraduate degree course work at Nova Southeastern University.
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) is a private owned university that was established in the year 1964, it has its primary campus in Davie, Florida. The institution is composed of 18 colleges and various schools offering more than 150 fields of study.
What you will gain from studying at NSU is, Nova Southeastern University is prestigious university known for its high standard of teaching and supportive faculty nature to provide its students with all the necessary facilities and environment for learning. The teachers and lecturers are committed to assisting students in selecting their field of interest to study and also help them in building an intelligent career path.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 March 2021.
- Institution: Nova Southeastern University (NSU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: It Varies
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : USA
- Acceptable Countries: Applications from all citizens of the world will be accepted.
- Offered Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Eligible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet all the following eligible criteria:
- Candidates must have registered or have been accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an approved degree or certificate program
- Aspirants must have enrolled at least half time in degree-applicable course work to be qualified for Direct Loan Program Funds
- If you are financially deprived, demonstrate the need for financial assistance for some sources of help. This is not a criteria its optional.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For taking this opportunity, Candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree course work at the university. After enrolling, then you must apply for the financial aid program if you want to to enlisted.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit all the following important documents:
- An original documentation in person.
- You must request a receipt stating that you have updated your citizenship status.
Applicants can submit everything to Nova Southeastern University through one of these three methods: Fax directly to (954) 262-3966 Scan and send an email to [email protected] Or U.S mail to: Nova Southeastern University Office of Student Financial assistance – EPS 3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796. Do not submit your original documents to the university.
- Admission Requirement: In order to be considered for the award, you must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic grades.
- Preferred Language: Applicants must show that they are proficient with the use of both written and spoken English.
Nova Southeastern University will grant successful candidates awards in this following manner:
- NSU Dean’s Scholarship: $5,000-$19,000
- Razor’s Edge Scholarships: $24,000
- President’s Scholarship: Full Tuition award.