Are you looking for funding opportunity to begin your career journey in USA? Ohio Dominican University is offering International Baccalaureate Achievement Award which is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational programme seeks to support international students who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree coursework at the University in USA.
Ohio Dominican University is a private Dominican liberal arts university located in Columbus, Ohio. Here, You’ll have access to the tools, resources, and support you need to find your passion and connect it to the rest of the world. There are around 1,700 students at the university, which provides undergraduate degrees in 40 fields and nine graduate degree programs.
Application Deadline: 29 November 2021
- Institution: Ohio Dominican University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Scholarships: $2000 each year
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the undergraduate degree offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record. An undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher is recommended for admission.
- Superscore of 18 on the ACT (or) 940 or higher (out of 1600) on the SAT.
- Students with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA and a 17 on the ACT/920 SAT
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to grab this opportunity then apply using the school online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit original copies of your secondary school transcripts to Ohio Dominican University. Your transcripts should be sent from your school.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to take admission, students must meet the entry requirements of the program of their choice.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Ohio Dominican University will provide an award amount up to an additional $2,000 per year to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.