Do you have a study abroad dream?. If yes then hurry up and apply for the Oman Outstanding Scholarships which is provided by the University of Birmingham in the UK. The study programme is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The local representative in Oman is in collaboration with Al Ahlam Higher Education & Training Services to provide high achieving and motivated students an award to commence their undergraduate degree programme in the University in UK.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university in the city of Birmingham, England. As one of the most popular universities in the United Kingdom, it has been involved in many discoveries produced by the University’s researchers, such as gaseous diffusion and cavity magnetrons. Here, you will be part of a broad multinational community in a lively and fascinating city in the heart of the United Kingdom.
Application Closes 2 July 2021
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Oman
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must :
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus
- Be categorized as Oman domiciled (i.e., habitually resident in Oman)
- Be classified by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program
- Then have adequate funds to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/ travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To grab this opportunity, applicants must have accepted an offer from the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide the following: Copy of Passport/Visa (If available), Academic transcript, Personal Statement reference letters, CV(If applicable).
- Entrance Requirement: To be admitted to this university aspirants must have the following:
- Three GCE A levels (including International A Levels)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Highers and Advanced Highers (many programmes will accept Highers without additional Advanced Highers)
- The Cambridge Pre-U (minimum three separate subjects)
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects (minimum three in total)
- The Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- The European Baccalaureate
- Language Requirement: As a student from outside the home country, you are often required to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study in UK.
The Award is for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2021.