Pharmacy International Bursary’s are available for the talented and motivated students who desire to acquire a degree at the University of Manchester in UK. The grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to support outstanding students who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university in the UK.
Established in 2004, the University of Manchester is in affiliation with two popular institutions named Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. The university is recognized at the international level for its academic and analysis excellence. It offers undergraduate, master, and doctorate programmes in several fields.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Available Scholarship: NA
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in biology, medicine and health at the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be categorized as an international students for tuition fees purposes
- You must be registering in the appropriate degree programme
- Then you must have outstanding academic records
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to take admission to the university
- Supporting Documents: These are the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for their degree at the university
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must submit proof of English language ability through one of these certificates: GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL etc.
Pharmacy International Bursary is made up by the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health at the School of Health Sciences of the University of Manchester is providing a grant of up to £2,000 each year to the successful students for the academic year 2021/2022.