Accelerate your career by applying for the PhD International Awards in Computational Biophysics which is offered by RMIT University in Australia. The educational grant is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The grant seeks to support foreign students who intends to pursue a PhD degree programme in Computational Biophysics at the School of RMIT Australia. RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is committed to supporting and redesigning a new urban and industrial renaissance the global economy.
Why study at RMIT University? The institution is an internationally reputed institute for excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community, particularly known for its educational excellence and academic highlight.
Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: RMIT University
- Department: School of Science
- Degree Level: PhD degree
- Available Awards: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Both Home and International Students can apply
- Available Courses: Candidates are to apply in the field of Computational Biophysics at RMIT.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold primary education in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology, engineering, or related discipline.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are recommended to use the RMIT Online Portal to apply for the PhD programme in Australia. Then they are requested to reach Prof. Toby at [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of all graduation certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Copy of passport
- Australian Student Visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must have obtained a first-class Honours Degree (or equivalent Masters by Research) in a related discipline to be admitted in the applied PhD programme at RMIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- PTE Academic – 50
The Winning student will receive the sum of $30,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied programme for up to three years from RMIT University.