Acquiring a higher degree increases one’s self confidence, esteem and knowledge. Therefore, intending to provide quality education to outstanding students, Macquarie University is offering its PhD International Awards in Developing Integrated Microdevices in Australia.
The basic aim of this programme is to render financial assistance to international candidates coming to Macquarie University. The positions are available to students who wish to enroll in a PhD degree programme at the university.
Why choose to study at this University? The institution has 35 departments in five departments: the Faculty of Arts, the Macquarie School of Business, the Faculty of Human Sciences, the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, the Faculty of Technology and Engineering, where students can build their skills at a good level of quality.
Application Deadline: 20 June 2021
- Institution: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD or MRes Y2+PhD Bundle Program
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe are eligible.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in developing integrated microdevices for single-cell analysis.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must have record of excellent performance and preferably, additional applicable research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to partake in this opportunity, you are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at Macquarie University. After enrolling, then fill out the Online HDR Candidature and application through the Online Application System and submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for admission must check the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a non-English speaking country are required to present proof of their knowledge in English language through one of the tests.
Macquarie University will provide an award of tuition fee offset and accommodation allowance. The worth and tenure of The grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per year.