Loughborough University is happy to notify the public the PhD International awards in Engineered Polymeric Micro and NanoPlastics. The educational award is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The objective of this grant is to support all intelligent and inspired International and EU students who wish to register in the PhD degree programme at Loughborough University.
Loughborough University is currently ranked in the top 10 of all three national league tables. It comprises of about 20 academic departments and over 100 groups, institutes and centers of study.
By coming to this university? you will be provided with various of facilities, large lecture theatres, a library, well-equipped laboratories, a conference center, and shelter etc.
Application Closes: 15 February 2021
- Institution: Loughborough University
- Department: Materials
- Degree Level: PhD
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from across the world can apply.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in engineered polymeric micro and nanoplastics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- An international students (including EU)
- Then must have first-class honours, upper second-class honours and lower second-class honours.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must first take admission at the university. After enrolling, the candidates can apply online for the PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students must submit certified copies of qualifications, a transcripts of results and copies of other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must have previous years degree certificate with excellent academic accomplishment.
- Language Requirement: Scholars must show that they have an adequate level of oral and written English.
The Loughborough University will offer a tax-allowance of £15,285 per year for the course of the program, plus tuition fees at the UK rate.