The Western Sydney University is pleased to offer its PhD International Scholarships in a Unified Dynamic Vegetation Model in Australia. Interested students from different part of the world who wish to acquire a higher degree, are welcome to apply for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The study award is available to both international and home students who wants to undertake a PhD degree programme at Western Sydney University.
Founded in 1989, Western Sydney University is an Australian multi-campus university offering various undergraduate, graduate and research programmes. The university values academic excellence, honesty, and knowledge-based quest.
Why choose to study at this university? WSU provides a range of support programmes, which includes grants, effective teaching, and adequate learning facilities. Students coming to this university will gain academic excellence and learn new paths for their future career.
Application Closes 31 January 2021
- Institution: Western Sydney University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD
- Value of Award: Sum of $30,000(AUD)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International and Home students
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Countries: All nationalities
- Available Course: PhD degree programme in a Unified Dynamic Vegetation Model for Australia
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- Candidates must have their qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First class Bachelor degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research element, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) comparable international qualifications.
- Candidates must demonstrate firm academic achievements in an area related to the project, such as environmental science (e.g plant ecology, biogeography, remote sensing) or a quantitative science.
- Then you must have strong quantitative abilities with some knowledge of computer programming( significant languages including R, Phython, C, and Fortran).
Method of Application
- Application Process: Interested students must take admission in a the appropriate program and then apply online for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV along side their application.
- Admission Requirements: Please go through the entry requirements of your desired program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will have to present proof of sufficient level of English skills. Check the English Language requirements section for more information.
Western Sydney University will provide awards in these manner:
- Home students will receive a tax-free allowance of $30,000(AUD) per year for up to four years to aid the living costs, supported by the Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset.
- International Students will receive a tax-free allowance of $30,000 (AUD) per year for up to four years to support the cost of living. Those with a firm track record will be qualified for a tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC) insurance single policy.
- Relevant advantages for several organizational financing for field and data collection for the involvement of travel and conferences.