Davenport University in USA is pleased to announce its President Scholarships for International Students who desire to acquire a degree. The programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship will help students by providing them tuition fee for their undergraduate degree programme at the University in USA.
Davenport University is a private, not for profit university established in 1866. It provides staff, bachelor’s degree programmes and master’s degrees, and diplomas in the enterprise, technology, healthcare, and graduate studies (MBA). Davenport looks forward to giving you real-world knowledge and experience. Their programmes, which translate into success, provide you with knowledge, hands-on experience, technology, and critical thinking skills.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be an international students
Method of Application
- Application process: If you want to be listed in this opportunity, then you must apply in the undergraduate degree program of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide transcripts, financial support documents, and a copy of passport.
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have to complete the following requirements:
- Waiver countries-English official language
- ACT 18+ Reading & English
- SAT 450+ Evidence-Based Reading/Writing
- IELTS 6.0+
- TOEFL 61+
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 46
- Duolingo 90
- AP English Language 3+ on AP English Exam
- IB English 5 on English A1 or A2 Exam
- Transfer College English and Math Credits
- US High School Graduation
- Successful completion of ELS Language Centers Level 112.
Davenport University will provide the award to five successful students the sum of $10,000 to students to complete their studies in the USA.