It is the dream of many scholars to acquire a higher degree abroad, if you wish to turn your dream into fulfillment apply for the President’s Doctoral Scholar International Awards at the University of Manchester. The educational award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship scheme will assist those intelligent and worthy students who wish to enroll in a PhD degree program at the University of Manchester.
The University of Manchester is a well-esteemed institution in the UK that attracts numerous students from across the globe to enroll each year. It was established in connection with the Science and Technology Institute of Victoria University and the Institute of Manchester.
Why choose to study at this university? The university is constituted in the list of the universal’s top-leading universities because of their high quality of education and innovation. By studying here, you will be provided with wellness facilities, and acceptable study environment and also globally accredited courses.
Application Deadline: 25 March 2021
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD
- Number of Scholarships: Over 100 students will be awarded
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All students of the world can apply
- Available Courses: PhD degree in any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- You must hold a conditional/unconditional propose for a PhD Programme
- A first-class honours in your undergraduate degree from a prestigious university.
- A track record of research engagement, it can also include contributions to publications/articles, encouragement for a wider audience for their research, research awards for project work.
- Then candidates must be interested in the presence of a series of exclusive events to boost connections with the academic community and network with other PDS award holders.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Please take admission to the university, then after enrollment, complete the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a passport should be submitted with application.
- Entrance Requirements: All seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to take the IELTS test.
The University of Manchester will provide the 3.5 year fully-funded financial support positions and it will cover :
- All university tuition fees at the foreign rates
- An annual maintenance allowance (at UKRI rate)