Intending to support the education of brilliant and motivated students, the University of Victoria in Canada is pleased to announce its President’s Vietnam Scholarships for interested students. The study programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main objective of this study award is to render financial assistance to those high achieving and brilliant Vietnam students who wish to study in Canada but are unable to due to financial crises.
The University of Victoria was established in 1963 ,It is a public research university in Greater Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programme. By studying here, you’ll find an excellent academic environment, hands-on learning opportunities, and a drive to make an impact on the world around us.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2021
- Institution: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Vietnam
- Available Subjects: Any course area in the undergraduate degree at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, Students must be admitted to the University of Victoria before being considered for an entrance scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this opportunity, candidates must take admission via the university’s website. After enrolling, the candidates will be eligible for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions you have attended (including UVic)
- A copy of your CV/resume
- Assessment reports
- GRE and GMAT
- Admission Requirement; The candidate must provide the followings:
- GPA in required courses: minimum 4.0/9.0 (B-) with no mark lower than 3.0/9.0 (C+).
- GPA on most recent 12.0 units of course work: minimum 4.0/9.0 (B-)
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- CAEL score of 60 with no section less than 50.
- IELTS score of 6.0 with no component less than 5.5.
- TOEFL score of at least 79 on the iBT (internet-based test) with at least 17 on each section, or 550 on the PBT (paper-based test).
The University of Victoria will provide three awards to the selected students with a sum of $10,000 entering the first year of an undergraduate program.