Acquiring a degree is always an investment that is worthwhile. So for helping students who are facing financial barriers, CDI College is pleased to offer its Provincial Government Student Assistance Scholarships for International Students in Canada. The grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study programme is designed to assist students from across the globe who intends to pursue a post-secondary programme at CDI.
CDI College is a profit-owned career college in Canada. It is one of Canada’s premiere career-training providers and has been helping students build their careers for over 40 years. By studying here, you can gain a lot of support and are always backed up by the support team. It handles the students carefully right from the application process to the employment placement. It strives to provide the students with a meaningful education experience.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: CDI College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Post-secondary
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible
- Available Subjects: Post-secondary programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must have completed relevant previous years of study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The aspirants are required to apply via the official online portal of the college. Eligible students will be considered for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are recommended to submit high school diploma transcripts as primary documents.
- Entrance Requirements: Each aspirants must have more than 50% marks in core subjects to be admitted to CDI.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 overall and no less than 5.5 in each band.
The college offers help to the selected students and finances their education at CDI by providing tuition fees.