The Queen Mary University is a public research university in London and one of the most internationally diverse universities in the world. It welcomes students from 160 countries and gives them a large campus environment and so many academic and social opportunities, together with specialized services including English courses, when needed, professional orientation and support during the academic year.
Queen Mary offers Global Excellence Scholarships to international (Non-EU), undergraduates students entering the Faculty of Science and Engineering with an AAA (or international equivalent), in order to attract outstanding students from around the globe to study in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship value is £2,000 for the first year, and it’s deducted directly from tuition fees that candidates will pay to the university for their first year of studies.
To be qualified for this scholarship, the applicant must:
- Have achieved overseas grades that are equivalent to AAA at A-level.
- Paying tuition fees all by themselves and shouldn’t be getting any other scholarship.
- Enrolled in a course provided by The Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Have the ability to finance the remained of their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Not undertaking the science and engineering foundation program.
- Have selected Queen Mary as their firm choice and not insurance choice.
How To Apply:
Students will be automatically considered for the Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship based on the information they provide in their Universities and Colleges Admissions Service application in the online application to Queen Mary University.
Chosen candidates will receive an e-mail notification from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office that will inform them of their award.
There is no deadline for this application, candidates will be awarded as they meet the criteria.