It is the dream of many students to acquire a degree in UK, if you want to fulfill this dream, apply for the Excellence International Awards program provided by the Queen’s University Belfast. Interested students are welcome to apply.
The educational programme is designed to assist the talented international students who wants to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus from September 2021.
Queen’s University is one of the top leading universities in the UK. The institution offers a top-notch education and research facilities where the students and staff carry out their ambitious work is a major priority for the university. By coming to this university, you will be provided with an excellent learning atmosphere that will enable you reach your entire potential and you will be prepared for the future.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- Institution: Queen’s University Belfast.
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: NA
- To be taken at: UK.
- Acceptable Countries: All citizens of the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in all disciplines apart from Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology, LLB Senior Status and ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- Students who have registered on an eligible full-time and full duration undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus from September 2021.
- Students must achieve a GPA of at least 75% on an eligible full-time and complete duration undergraduate programme in the academic year 2021-22 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- Students must be self-funded.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must first take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No extra application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a CV, photocopy of passport and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirement: For taking admission, you must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from have good command in English language to be able to study in UK.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide the award amount of £2000 to the eligible students for the academic year 2021-2022, for their undergraduate study in the UK.