The Queen’s University Belfast in UK is pleased to offer an amazing educational opportunity through its Eversheds Sutherland International Awards for outstanding and talented students whose aim is to acquire a degree abroad.
The scholarship programme is available for international students who wish to undertake a postgraduate degree taught programme for or the academic year 2021-2022.
Queen’s University Belfast was established in 1845, is dedicated to welcoming students from all over the world and assisting them in achieving their goals. It provides students with a world-class education as well as leadership and citizenship training in a global community.
Application Deadline: 29 October 2021
- Institution: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: School of Law
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Postgraduate Taught degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The award will be given to the student who is enrolled on the LLM International Business Law (including Placement) who achieved the highest overall mark in their undergraduate degree.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to apply for an approved course at the university before the application deadline. Only after successfully being enrolled in the programme, candidates will be eligible to send their application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting materials, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Entrance Requirements: The minimum requirement to register in a master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirements: Applicants can provide the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to a postgraduate degree programme.
All eligible candidates will get financial aid of £1,000 during their studies for the academic year 2021/2022.