The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering the Brown Group Biomedical Engineering and Materials International Scholarships to support students with awards and give them opportunity to be educated. This programme is available to both international and domestic students.
The essence of this financial aid programme is to encourage exceptional students who wish to start a PhD Degree Programme in biomedical engineering for the academic year 2020/21.
Queensland University Technology (QUT) is a well known Australian University with an applied emphasis in courses and research, QUT was established in 1989. It offers aspirants opportunity of teaching career by completing education and standard curriculum studies.
The advantage of studying at Queensland University of Technology is, QUT provides superior learning, teaching, and research environment to improve the demands of students, tutors, and researchers. Also students can acquire specialised knowledge that will continuously equip their innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: Open
- Institution: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Value of Award: The worth of this award is $27,082
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: At least four
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities can apply.
- Offered Courses : PhD degree programme in biomedical engineering and materials
- Acceptable Criteria: For you to be eligible, you must have to meet the following admissible criteria:
- You must have apply and be admitted to their Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Your Research proposal must be visionary and high impact.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be considered for this opportunity, aspirants must take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT). After registering, you have to contact Professor Cameron Brown to show their interest, and then you can apply through a formal assessment procedure, based on interviews, written work and references.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV along side your application.
- Admission Criteria: To be considered for admission, you must have to check the entry requirements of their selected program
- Preferred Language: Applicants that English is not their first language should provide proof of English language proficiency: IELTS,TOEFL, or other admissible proof. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more information.
The Queensland University, Australia will grant up to four scholarships worth $27,082 annually to successful students to pursue a PhD Degree programme.