Obtaining a higher degree increases one’s self esteem and confidence, the importance of education cannot be overemphasized. So, intelligent students are invited to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Human Emotional Learning at the Queensland University of Technology.
The objective of this PhD programme is to assist outstanding students by providing monetary support that they will need, so they can acquire an excellent educational standard. The bursary scheme is open to all international students for the academic year 2020/2021.
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university that was founded in the year 1989, it is located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is ranked as the eighth highest student satisfaction rating out of all other Australian Universities.
The advantage of studying at the Queensland University of Technology is, this institution provides a wide range of programmes to help students in achieving their academic goals and to encourage them as they go through their program.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on the 24 December 2020.
- Institution: Queensland University of Technology.
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD
- Value of Award: Sum of $28,597.
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications from all countries will be accepted.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in Human Emotional Learning at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspiring students must meet all the given requirements:
- Aspirants must have a completed approved significant honours degree (first-class or second class Division A) or equivalent and a completed recognized master’s degree or a professional doctorate (by research or coursework).
- Aspirants must have demonstrated research aptitude and the availability of supervision, infrastructure, and the resources needed for the proposed research project.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be enlisted in the PhD degree programme, candidates are required to take admission at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following documents at the university: a CV, a two-page research proposal addressing the program topic a writing sample, contact information for two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this wonderful opportunity, aspirants must meet the entry requirements of Queensland University of Technology.
- Language Requirement: English is the admissible language requirement, So if English is not your mother’s tongue, you are to provide proof of good knowledge in English Language. For more details, please check the English language Requirements page.
The Queensland University of Technology will grant a sum of $28,597 each year for three years and may the extended to six-month more depending on the satisfactory progress of the excellent students.