It is the dream of many students to acquire a Master’s degree, but due to economic hurdles they are unable to do so. Bursary help to encourage academic and career objectives, therefore to cover the cost of study, Saint Mary’s University is announcing it Master of Science International Awards for the academic year 2020/2021.
The basic aim of this study award is to support students who wish to begin a master’s degree programme in Image Processing and Robotics at the Laboratory of Control Systems at Mechatronics. This opportunity is available to all students from across the globe.
Saint Mary’s University was founded in 1802 and is located in Canada, It is majorly known for having national top-leading programs in business and chemistry. The institution is devoted to providing accessibility, diversity, and the provision of a positive and supportive learning atmosphere through the effective integration of teaching and research.
The advantage of studying at Saint Mary’s University is, the university provides opportunities for experimental learning, traveling abroad, labs, co-op, and real research. It has a broad tradition of academic excellence in teaching and research.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 30 November 2020.
- Institution: Saint Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level; Masters
- Value of Award: Educational funding
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken: Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: Applications from all countries of the world will be accepted.
- Admissible Courses: Master of Science degree course work in Applied Science.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be eligible, Aspirants must meet the following given requirements:
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical/ computer engineering or related fields with a focus on image processing, computer vision, and robotics applications.
- Aspirants must have an experience with image processing, OpenCV, Python language, Raspberry PI, and robot operating system (ROS) all these requirements are important.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be considered, you must take admission in a Master’s Degree programme at Saint Mary’s University. After enrolling, the application must be sent through email at adel.merabet-at-smu.ca.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit curriculum vitae(CV), together with names and contact information of three referees.
- Admission Requirements: As you have applied for the admission, you are required to check the entry requirements of your selected program.
- Preferred Language: If your education has not been conducted in English, you are required to show proof of English Language proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL, or other admissible evidence. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more information.
Saint Mary’s University will grant an educational award for deserving and outstanding international students who wish to commence a Master of Science degree programme in Canada.