Schiller International University is offering its President’s Undergraduate and Graduate International awards in USA for high achieving and motivated students. The scholarship scheme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational grant is designed to provide support for foreign students who wish to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university in USA.
Schiller International Institution was established in 1964 as a private American university by Dr. Walter Leibrecht. It’s a global learning community made up of forward-thinking and inventive people from all around the world. By studying here, You will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this university.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Schiller International University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Available Awards: NA
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and Graduate degree programme in business, hospitality, economics, management, etc.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme.
- All undergraduate applicants who have and maintain a CGPA of 3.30 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- All graduate applicants who have and maintain a CGPA from their Bachelor Degree of 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to register in the applicable programme, then after enrolling, they can complete the award application form
- Supporting Documents:Candidates will have to provide application, essay, original high school or undergraduate official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate, applicants must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, applicants will need to have a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a graduate programme.
- Language Requirements: To fulfill the English requirement of the university, applicants must have TOEFL 80 for Bachelor, 89 for Masters, or IELTS score of at least 6.0 for Bachelor.
Schiller International University will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- Undergraduate: Up to $1,740/€1,350 semester (up to $145/€112.5 per credit hour).
- Graduate: Up to $2,300/€1,700 semester (up to $191.67/€141.67 per credit hour).