Torrens University is in search of high achieving students to take part in its Discounted Tuition-Fee Scholarships for International Students. The scholarships is provided through the Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Hospitality.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to assist talented international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework. The grant is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Torrens Institution is a private university in Australia. It offers high-quality undergraduate, doctorate, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes in a wide range of academic subjects.
Why Study at Torrens University? Here, students will have access to a diverse range of work options and will develop the skills they need to carve out successful careers at this university. At the institution, students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: 22 August 2021
- Institution: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Available Scholarships: Not Stated
- Value of Scholarship: Up to 30% discount off tuition-fees
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship. Scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The basic application process is that students must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course work in the university. Then all students can access the grant after taking admission
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: In order to gain admission at the university, aspirants must go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover up to 30% of your total tuition costs for all Successful students