The University of Lincoln is pleased to notify the public about its School of History and Heritage MA Bursaries. The educational opportunity is now open for those interested students who wish to acquire a higher degree in the UK, which is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of this study award is to support intelligent students who intends to undertake a master’s degree programme offered by the School of History, Medieval Studies, and Conservation of Cultural Heritage in the UK.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in England. It is a universally ranked university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating purposeful knowledge and research and produce creative graduates. The university equip students to face a corporate world where employers are increasingly looking for individuals who can make a difference in today’s global workplace.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- Institution: University of Lincoln
- Department: The School of History and Heritage
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Available Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Both Home and International students are eligible
- Available Subjects: MA History, MA Medieval Studies, or MA Conservation of Cultural Heritage.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you must be willing to take one of the MA degree programmes offered by the School.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspirants are required to take admission to the university, then must follow the given application form to get enrolled themselves to the program.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide all documents requested by the university at the time of application
- Entrance Requirements: Each candidates must check the entry requirements based on their origin.
- Language Requirement; Aspiring students are advised to provide the English language ability tests that is accepted by the university.
The bursaries provided by the university will cover tuition fees amounting to £6320 for the chosen course for up to two years of study in the UK.