With the aim of fostering the education of talented and motivated students in the UK, the University of Central Lancashire is offering the School of Sport and Health Sciences MPhil Studentships. Interested students are welcome to apply for this opportunity.
The Funding scheme seeks to encourage those outstanding EU and UK students who wish to enroll in the MPhil degree programme at the University of Central Lancashire in UK.
Founded in 1828, the University of Central Lancashire is a Federal-run university situated in the city of Preston that offers higher education. The institution’s employees will help you to move a better future.
The University offers first-class teaching and provides an amazing place to live, preparing students for the work-force. By coming to this university, candidates will have several opportunities to experience an excellent student lifestyle.
Application Closes: 28 February 2021
- Institution: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: MPhil
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the world.
- Available Courses: MPhil degree programme in the Allied Health Research Unit, within the School of Sport and Health Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet all these criteria:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree 2:1 and above from either a Healthcare or Sports related degree.
- Must have experience or knowledge around the management of musculoskeletal conditions.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students are recommended to take admission in an MPhil degree programme at the university. After being registered, aspirants must the complete an online application form. After that, please return by email to our Research Student registry: [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number (RS/20/19).
- Supporting Documents: Interested candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to have a previous year’s degree from an approved university.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students must provide evidence of their English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in the UK.
The University of Central Lancashire will provide tuition fees to the brilliant UK and EU students who want to be part of the MPhil degree programme.